HomeDesignBlogger S.C.P. Partners Directors:
Elsa Guerra Jiménez, architect, MPU
Noemí Tejera Mujica, MPHcoAco architect
ELSA WAR JIMÉNEZ
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (1959).
Architect (1984) and Masters in Urban Planning (1994). It collaborates precise in the courses of Urbanism of the School of Architecture of Las Palmas, participating in 2012-13 in the Seminary ‘Revisiting Urban Renewal: alternatives for public housing in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria’ (PennDesign 2013). Of Design, Harvard University, the USA has been Visiting Critic in Graduates School to you (1999-2000), Professor Visitante in the Metropolitan School of Caracas, Venezuela (2001, 2002 and 2004), in the Staedelschule de Arquitectura de Frankfurt, 2003, in the European University of Madrid, 2011; in addition to its continuous participation in other publications, international congresses and seminaries. She is civil servant (in leave of absence) of the Autonomous region of the Canary Islands. He was member of the Governing body of the School of Architects of the Canary Islands. It is one of the founding associates of ‘brand purple’ (association of women canary architects). Also, he was member of the Technical Communication of the COTMAC (Commission of Town and country planning and Environment of the Canary Islands), in 1988-1992, as well as member one of the Commission of Historical Patrimony of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (1999 -2003).
It directs CASARIEGO · WAR architects (founded with Joaquín Casariego, whom the direction shared until 2016), whose work has been set out, awarded and published in diverse occasions, among that they could be indicated the Beach of Valleseco (Including in the Biennial of Venice 2006), Crescent Park-Bridge-Central Plaza in Thu Thiem, Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam, 2008), the rehabilitation of the old Hospital of San Martin as Center of Contemporary Culture (2008-2011), the Special Plan of the District of the Joy in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (2006-2015) or the Plan Island Director of Opened Commercial Zones of Gran Canaria (2014). Also they direct the collection Special of Urbanism (the EU), of that four volumes have been published, the last one of them: ‘Flowpolis, the form of the nodal space’ (EU-4, 2008).
NOEM? TEJERA MUJICA
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (1979)
Architect by the ULPGC (2007), their studies included stays in London, Los Angeles and Milan. It has realised the doctorate courses in The Restoration and the Architectonic Rehabilitation. Investigation, Tendencies and Innovations, (ULPGC, 2008-2010) and it is masters in Management of the Artistic and Architectonic Patrimony. Museums and Market of the Art, (USC-ULPGC, 2013-2015). She is professor of the School of Architecture, tie to the Department of Art, City and Territory, (ULPGC, 2014-present). One is assigned to the doctorate program Atlantic Islands, (ULPGC-ULL-UM-UDA, 2016-present), from where it develops to an active participation in different factories and international congresses. Their thesis, Atlas of Surviving Architectures pivots on the lines of investigation: to construct on constructed and the architecture of the museums as file.
In HomeDesignBlogger, it approaches from his creation in 2014 projects of different scales, with accent in the public space and the regeneration of the city from the introduction of strategies of reuso. Co-founder of the association of Women is member Architects of the Canary Islands as well as member of the board of the Demarcation of the Canary Islands of the Institute of Contemporary Art.
Between the works in which it has participated could be indicated the winning project of the Contest for the Urban Park in the old “Island Stage? in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (2009), the proposal for the Contest of the Marine Front of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, finalist (2009), the project of integral rehabilitation of the ‘House Sources’ for headquarters of the General Society of Authors in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (2008-2011) or the project of Adjustment and Improvement of the Stroll of the Coast of Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife (2011-2014).
- ARQUITECTAS/OS: María González Santana, Gerardo Pérez Sánchez, Alejandro Hidalgo Santana.
- ARCHITECTURE STUDENTS: Laura Martínez Vega, Kevin Manuel Morales Nuez, Jorge García Gil, Mario Martín Alcover.
- COLLABORATOR IN OTHER SCOPES: Daniel Cárdenes Macías (Licensed in Geography and Masters in Urbanism); Paula Falcón Valerón (Student in practices of E.S.Arte and Diseño G.C.)
- COMPANIES: Aguiar Ingenieros (Facilities), Arquiestructuras (Structures), Solitec, LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (Environment), Meco TECHNICAL ARCHITECTS; Study 7 LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, STUDY 7 LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, Gravity Architects.
- ARQUITECTAS/OS: Helia Suárez Darias, Rubén Pérez Bautista, Yurena Morales Moreno, Rafael Gómez de Segura Remírez and Noemí Díaz-Llanos Fernández, Jose Mª González Luzardo, Paula Pérez Jorge, Irene Mansilla Calderón, Raquel Santana ?lvarez, Jonay Casariego Fernandez, Jennifer Assell Colino, Kilian Navarro Martín, Alberto Iglesias Muñoz, Laura Mª Marrero Santana, Raúl Falcón Nuez, Marta Cuyás Morales, Silvia Guajardo of the Rose, Paula Cabrera Fry, Alejandro Morán Hurtado, Natalia Vera Rodríguez, Gregorio Ramírez Vila, Eduardo Rega Calvo, Jorge of the Toro and Bernaldo de Quirós, Pilar Ruiz Sisamón, Javier Hernández Sánchez, Julia Roca Trescent, Alberto Núñez Arias, Silvia Espino Dávila, Pino Boissier González, Yukiko Yokoo, Alexis Hanna Castellano, Laura Ojeda Saavedra, Andrea Pérez Montesdeoca, Marta Torrecilla and Elodie Tchaves.
- ARCHITECTURE STUDENTS: María González Santana, Jorge Yeray García Pérez, Bruno Suárez Darias, Ana Luz Camacho Blasco, Laura Martínez Vega, Kevin Manuel Morales Nuez, Luis López Suárez, Luis Alberto Abreu Delgado, Sara Alemán Millares, Manuel Arencibia Beautell, Rubén Ginorio García, Francisco de Borja García-Montesinos of the Rock, Daniel Ruiz Rivas, Rayco Tejera Romero, Berta Prieto Vidal, Ingemar Andersson Curbelo, Ruth Suárez Cabrera, Jan Henrik Frölich, Mª Angélica Castro, Rebeca López Hernández, José López Pinto, Javier Haddad Conde, Loreto Hernández Fernández, David Campodarve García, Iván Ballesteros Simón, Elena García Pérez, Gustavo Adolfo Hernández Santana, Daniel Padrón Hernández, Rodolfo Falcón Molina, Laura Ayala Domínguez, Irene Campos Montesdeoca, Asunción Curbelo Marrero, Sandra Durán Roger, Illuminated Navarro Alvarado, Arabian Peninsula of Pino de León.
- COLLABORATOR IN OTHER SCOPES: Catalina Santana Pérez (Licensed in Economic), Lourdes Pérez Valido (Administration and Direction of Companies), Cristian Cabrera Falcón (Geographer), Fernando Marrero Almeida (Carpenter), Carmelo García Rodríguez (Drawing attended by computer), Denébola Acosta Yáñez (Administration), Juan Manuel Rivero Suárez (Drawing attended by computer), Aníbal Cabeza Martel (Drawing attended by computer), Affordable Dedicated Server, Tomás Hernández Salas (technical Architect), Mª Teresa Bautista Martín (technical Architect), Cristina O'Shanahan Alvarez (Administration).
- COMPANIES: ASSOCIATED REVERIEGO AND (Structures), Aguiar Ingenieros (Facilities), Arquiestructuras (Structures), Study 7 (Structures), GIRALDO STUDY LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (Restoration of show windows), Unlimited Hosting, Verga & González (Architecture 3D).
[equipment of izqda. to dcha.: María González, Elsa Guerra, Noemí Tejera, Gerardo Pérez, Jorge Muñoz (Study 7 LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY) Laura Ojeda and Daniel Cárdenes - ahead]